[rspec-devel] ARTS on RSpec on Rails

Jake Howerton jake.howerton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 03:02:19 EDT 2006

Hi David,

On 9/22/06, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Jake - why don't you go ahead and submit this at rubyforge:

I have submitted a new patch at rubyforge

There was one change (adding require 'arts' to spec_helper.rb)...

RE: your comment on my blog.

I played around with the style you suggested
response.rjs.should_replace_html  'mydiv'; but that was when my head
started to spin in should_helper.rb.... :)

If you are willing to poke around the way that I did it and maybe the
original ARTS code also... the main trouble spot I was bumping into is
that ARTS doesnt have a method for every single RJS effect....  so
for something like should_show, there is no show method to delegate

Jake Howerton