[Rspec-devel] RSpec and autotest

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:36:14 EDT 2006

On 9/13/06, Nick Sieger <nicksieger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi RSpec'ers,
>
> I cobbled this [1] together yesterday.  Does this seem appropriate to add to
> RSpec on Rails?  It could probably use a little polishing too, so please try
> it out and let me know.

Hey,

I've been using this for a couple hours now and it seems to be working
very well. Autotest was one thing I was missing from the Test::Unit
world; really nice to have the beginnings of an implementation for
rspec.

jh

--
James Hughes
Web application developer

"Developing a coherent political analysis is in many respects
contingent upon an ability to connect one context to another, a
process not dissimilar to playing the kid's game of dot-to-dot."
 - Ward Churchill, from '"A Government of Laws"?'