[Rspec-devel] RSpec and autotest

Evgeny evgeny.zislis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 04:58:49 EDT 2006

I usually use the "watch" command to run rake every 1-2 seconds, and after
each change I glance at the other terminal to see if it failed. It also
highlight changes -- which is very comfortable and the "new" error gets

Doing it with recognition of file chages is better - but highlighting the
changes is very nice.
(i didnt test your auto-spec yet)

just my 2cc