[Rspec-devel] volunteers to prove out experiment

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:24:05 EDT 2006

"please check out the branch, build and install the gem and let
me know if you run into any problems?"

Sorry - problems building on Windows I think. (But it's late, I'll take a
fresh look tomorrow.)

I *think* that on a WinXPproSP2 system earlier, with 1.8.4 (OCI 184-19) the
rake gem step was clean and the 0.6.4 gem got built.

At the moment, on a WinXPhomeSP1 system with 1.8.5 (OCI 185-21) the
build looks 'noisy', and the run of spec against the failing examples does
indeed fail with 11 failures, so rake aborts and the gem isn't built.

I'll give this more attention if needed and clarify what I am seeing.