[rspec-devel] [ANN] RSpec TextMate Bundle

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Mon Oct 30 05:58:55 EST 2006

Hi Everybody,

Sorry if this ends up x-posted, I'm not sure if my post to rspec-
users showed up (I don't think I'm subscribed to that list--doh!).

I've started using RSpec more and more recently and seeing as I use
the best editor in the world ( *flamebait* ;-; ) I've put together a
pretty comprehensive TextMate bundle for Rails. This contains lots of
snippets for all of the expectations, plus support for Rails-specific
features and file templates.

You can check the bundle out from Subversion into your TextMate
Bundles folder. The bundle is here:

Any feedback or suggestions are welcomed. If you TextMate then I hope
that this makes your BDD sessions a bit easier!

Luke Redpath