[rspec-devel] status of impending release

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 06:18:20 EST 2006

Hey all,

I had started to make an effort to include integration spec'ing for
the rails plugin in the 0.7 release, but that is proving more
problematic than I had expected. Definitely solvable, but I don't want
it to hang up the release.

That said, I am planning at this point to spend the next couple of
days tweaking documentation and release 0.7 w/ the trunk more or less
as/is (without rails integration specs). There may be a couple of bug
fixes and/or refactorings between now and then, but no real feature
additions (there is already a TON).

All in favor?