[rspec-devel] Rails questions to this list

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:44:04 EDT 2006

Can we put up a page on the web page that says something like:

If you think you have found a bug in RSpec on Rails then:
1) Code a similar test in Test::Unit first to make sure it's an issue
that only happens in RSpec on Rails (if possible)
2) Submit complete code that allows us to reproduce it

Then we can point people to that page if we think we're dealing with
non-rspec issues (dumb user error or inherent rails issues)

Aslak