[rspec-devel] 0.7 just around the corner

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:07:37 EDT 2006

Just a heads up that I've merged the changes from the rails plugin
branch into the trunk. Feel free to grab the trunk to see how the
rails plugin is shaping up. We're extending Test::Rails from ZenTest
which gives us model, view, controller and helper specs. What we've
done differently from ZenTest is to completely isolate the controller
and view specs from each other - even under the hood. This means that
errors in views will not cause controller specs to fail, nor vice
versa.

All that remains is documentation and a few more enhancements and
we'll have 0.7.

Cheers,