[rspec-devel] Test::Unit cheat sheet

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:48:07 EDT 2006

I've added a Test::Unit => RSpec translation cheatsheet to
doc/src/documentation/test_unit.page

Take a look and see what you think. It's a little ahead of the code -
I'm writning about how I think things *ought* to be with respect to
equality - ref recent thread.

I'm also thinking that maybe we could merge this page with the
doc/src/documentation/expectations.page. The table is more readable I
think. We could add more rows to the table for all the things that
RSpec supports and Test::Unit doesn't - and bring over the words from
expectations.page (in the 3rd column).

WDYT?

Aslak