[rspec-devel] RSpec is verifying itself - no more Test::Unit

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:56:38 EDT 2006

I've just merged branches/dogfood to trunk. RSpec now verifies itself.
Test::Unit - thanks for your help on the way. But we have to move on.

This is a big step for RSpec. I think that using RSpec on itself will
reveal new perspectives and ideas that can help us make it even

You'll see that most of the specs have somewhat ugly formatting. I
managed to get rid of the curlies, but indentation is still off and
there are some other ugly leftovers.

Personally I'm OK with this. I don't feel a need to go and format
everything right now. I think it can be done little by little - as we
revisit specs.