[rspec-devel] RSpec is verifying itself - no more Test::Unit

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:56:38 EDT 2006

I've just merged branches/dogfood to trunk. RSpec now verifies itself.
Test::Unit - thanks for your help on the way. But we have to move on.

This is a big step for RSpec. I think that using RSpec on itself will
reveal new perspectives and ideas that can help us make it even
better.

You'll see that most of the specs have somewhat ugly formatting. I
managed to get rid of the curlies, but indentation is still off and
there are some other ugly leftovers.

Personally I'm OK with this. I don't feel a need to go and format
everything right now. I think it can be done little by little - as we
revisit specs.

WDYT?