[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6098 ] Make scaffold_resource generator

Daniel Siemssen daniel at dr-siemssen.de
Thu Oct 12 17:09:55 EDT 2006

On 12.10.2006 22:34, Dave Astels wrote:

> On 12-Oct-06, at 3:53 PM, David Goodlad wrote:
>
>> I've just finished building a restful controller generator with specs
>>
>> this morning, actually.  It doesn't have pre-defined views, because we
>>
>> don't want them here at work, but they could be easily added.  The
>>
>> specs are imho fairly comprehensive and descriptive.
>>

>> Should I try to get permission to post it publicly?  Would it fill
>> this need?
>>

> Hey David,
>
> IMO that would be awesome.  The more good examples that are
> accessible, the better.
>
> Dave

Hi,

Here are some "restful" specs (the controllers, models and views are not
generated using scaffold_resource but they are similar to
scaffold_resource's output):
https://cvsdude.com/trac/railfrog/cms/browser/branches/PRE_0.6/vendor/railfrog_plugins/gems/fucd_rbac-0.0.1/spec
https://cvsdude.com/trac/railfrog/cms/browser/branches/PRE_0.6/vendor/railfrog_plugins/gems/fucd_rbac-0.0.1/app
Maybe not good examples but they might be of help to someone...

Daniel