[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6098 ] Make scaffold_resource generator

David Goodlad dgoodlad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:53:11 EDT 2006

On 10/11/06, noreply at rubyforge.org <noreply at rubyforge.org> wrote:
> Feature Requests item #6098, was opened at 2006-10-11 06:01
> You can respond by visiting:
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=6098&group_id=797
>
> Category: None
> Group: None
>
> Initial Comment:
> In the new RESTful Rails it's better to use the scaffold_resource generator. We should support it too.

I've just finished building a restful controller generator with specs
this morning, actually.  It doesn't have pre-defined views, because we
don't want them here at work, but they could be easily added.  The
specs are imho fairly comprehensive and descriptive.

Should I try to get permission to post it publicly?  Would it fill this need?

Dave

--
Dave Goodlad
dgoodlad at gmail.com or dave at goodlad.ca