[rspec-devel] Rails: tracking Edge or Stable release? (found bug on edge)

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sat Oct 7 09:45:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've been tracking RSpec and using it exclusively for a new project.
I've found a great deal to like about it.

I ran into a mysterious issue while functional testing on edge rails,
which resulted in my losing a couple of hours and reporting this
ticket (RSpec with Rails: skip_before_filter is ignored on edge rails):

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=6053&group_id=797&atid=3149

I'd like to know if RSpec is 'supposed' to be tracking edge, or just
the latest stable release (or both), so i can adjust my development
setup and bug reporting habits accordingly.

thanks for the great tool, all involved

cheers,