[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6017 ] Rake task should ignore empty or non-existent spec-dirs

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed Oct 4 17:09:01 EDT 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=6017&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
[from Micah Martin to rspec-devel list]

When running the spec rake task, if any of the folders 'spec/models', 'spec/controller', or 'spec/views' doesn't exist or if they don't contain any specs, the spec usage is printed.

In my case I didn't have a views directory.  I was able to get rid of the usage output by creating the views directory and adding a blank spec.  It'd be convenient if RSpec would ignore missing/empty spec directories.

BTW, thanks for the cool tool.

Date: 2006-10-04 17:07

Message:
Fixed on trunk. Will be in 0.6.5.