[rspec-devel] Rails IntegrationTest and REL_0_6_3

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:44:03 EDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Jerry West <jerry.west at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Note that I remove controller_mixin.rb altogether.

This is also removed in the trunk.

Just an FYI - the rspec_on_rails plugin is very volitile right now.
We're cleaning it up and it should stabilize over the next couple of
releases, but any hacking you do into the structure pre 0.6.5 is
likely break when that release comes out.

Apologies if that presents an inconvenience in the short run, but we
believe that the long term benefits will be worth it.

Thanks,