[rspec-devel] Rails IntegrationTest and REL_0_6_3

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:36:56 EDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Jerry West <jerry.west at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> This is how I integrated ActionController::IntegrationTest with the
> REL_0_6_3 rspec_on_rails plugin.  Caveat - it works for me but I may
> have broken something I don't use.  Is there a test suite for
> rspec_on_rails?

There are the beginnings of one in 0.6.4. rspec_on_rails is somewhat
experimental, but we've included it in the releases because
adventurers like yourself want to use it. Before we do a 1.0 release
we're going to make sure there is a solid suite, but in the mean time
things may be a little flaky as we try to nail down the API.

> If/when I have time, I'll try to make it work for REL_0_6_4; I'd
> appreciate some pointers about how to sugarize Nil though (unless it's
> now core - I haven't looked at the code yet).

NilClass.handle_underscores_for_rspec!