[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-5948 ] rails_spec_runner called rails_spec_server in documentation

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Oct 2 17:28:17 EDT 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=5948&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
In http://rspec.rubyforge.org/tools/rails.html:

[...]

Running specs faster with rails_spec

Loading the entire Rails environment every time a spec is executed is quite slow. We have therefore made a little tool that allows you to load the rails environment once for all. In a separate shell, run:

script/rails_spec_server

[...]

Shouldn't this be script/rails_spec_runner

Date: 2006-10-02 17:28

Message:
Fixed in 0.6.4. From the release notes:

Renamed rails_spec_runner to rails_spec_server (as referred to in the docs)