[rspec-devel] Updated HTML formatter template

Mike Vincent mike at vincent.ws
Thu Nov 30 08:49:34 EST 2006

I was thinking yesterday that something that might be neat is to take
one of the various schema visualization tools/plugins out there [1]
and alter it to instead of displaying the model or controller details
within the bubbles or boxes it displays specdoc output, maybe color
the containers red/green as well.

[1] http://blog.zmok.net/articles/2006/11/13/visualize-your-rails-schema
[1] http://rav.rubyforge.org/
[1] http://visualizemodels.rubyforge.org/