[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6731 ] Partial templates rendered

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 19 17:47:53 EST 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=6731&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Partial templates rendered in a view test.

Such as
        <%= render :partial => "widget_list" %>

I want to be able to test the content of this div as well as the content of the partial.

Date: 2006-11-19 22:47

Message:
Of course, you mean 'spec the content....'

When I tried this it just worked, so it must have been fixed by some other change that's happened.

In trunk (rev 1124).