[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-6717 ] controller.should_render :partial not working

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Nov 16 18:09:34 EST 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=6717&group_id=797

>Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
controller.should_render :partial => "view_widgets/_text_widget"

Fails even when the controller does indeed render the partial.

Date: 2006-11-16 23:09

Message:
It should work without the underscore:

controller.should_render :partial => "view_widgets/text_widget"

I think that's how test/unit does it and how you code it in the controller.

Do you think it's the wrong behavior? If so, what would be the right behavior?