[rspec-devel] Integrating autotest support into Rspec on Rails

Christopher Petrilli petrilli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 08:25:35 EST 2006

I admit it, I'm an autotest[1] junkie, and suffer withdrawals when I
have to code without it. A while back, Nick Seiger posted some extra
code[2] to allow you to use autotest with RSpec and Rails, but it's a
bit of a kludge. I'm wondering if this is something that the RSpec on
Rails plugin might want to include?

Or, is it something I should try and stuff into another plugin so it
doesn't confuse those who have yet to get a taste of the addiction?

Chris

[1] http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/
[2] http://blog.nicksieger.com/articles/2006/09/13/auto-rspec