[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6098 ] Make scaffold_resource generator

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Nov 9 11:35:00 EST 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=6098&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
In the new RESTful Rails it's better to use the scaffold_resource generator. We should support it too.

Comment By: Pat Maddox (pergesu)
Date: 2006-11-09 09:35

Message:
I applied the patch.

Sorry about the routing method error...I completely forgot I had that in there.  I saw your comment in http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=6471&group_id=797 that it doesn't work in 1.1.6.  What would you like me to do for this plugin?  Should I move the routing method into the plugin itself?