[rspec-devel] Running specs with TextMate bundle

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Thu Nov 9 08:49:03 EST 2006

On 9 Nov 2006, at 12:32, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> Oh definitely. The blue on red is awful. And the general fonts/layout
> (in RSpec core) can be improved too. Feel free to improve
> html_formatted.html (and the HtmlFormatter class)

I'll have a bash!

> No ETA AFAIK, but I see no reason to delay it.

Maybe its best to wait a week or so in case any other major bugs get
found?

> Really? Got some HTML?

Nope (I've reverted back to 0.7 for now) but the problem appears to
be elsewhere as I can reproduce on the command line with the specdoc
format:

---
spec --format specdoc user_spec.rb
---
outputs:
---
Spec::Rails::ContextFactory
- should be authenticatable
- should be valid with valid attributes
- should be invalid without an email
- should be invalid without a password
- should be invalid if password is less than 5 characters in length
- should be invalid without a unique email
- should be invalid without a matching password confirmation

Spec::Rails::ContextFactory
- should not be enabled
- should not be activated
- should have no credit cards
- should have no sales
- should have no purchases

Spec::Rails::ContextFactory
- should be authenticatable by its email address
- should not be activated
- should not be enabled
- should have a generated activation key
- can be activated with the correct activation key
- should be enabled after successful activation

Spec::Rails::ContextFactory
- should return nil if given an invalid activation key

Spec::Rails::ContextFactory
- should have a new randomly generated password
- should not be able to login with old password after save
- should be able to log in with new password after save

I think the bug is in the Rails plugin as I cannot reproduce this
with specs for non-Rails apps - they work fine.

Cheers
Luke