[rspec-devel] Running specs with TextMate bundle

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Thu Nov 9 05:10:06 EST 2006

Looks great. I think the HTML formatting could be a bit prettier (but
thats easily tweaked) and I'd like to hold off on committing until
0.7.1 is released (any ETAs on that?), otherwise it will be going in.

One bug I noticed is that instead of displaying the context name it
says 'Spec::Rails::ContextFactory' instead.