[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-6578 ] Integrate SeleniumOnRails with rspec_selenium support

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed Nov 8 18:11:12 EST 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=6578&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
The idea of rspec's Selenium support is nice, but SeleniumOnRails provides some great features including the testrunner console, fixture loading, table clearing, etc.  I don't know how feasible it is to integrate, since SOR uses Selenium-Core, and rspec currently uses Selenium-RC.  But it's my feature request and so I get to ask for it.