[rspec-devel] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.0 Released

Brandon Keepers bkeepers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:45:16 EST 2006

Thanks everyone for your hard work!

I'm in the process of upgrading one of my rails apps.  It looks like
there was some changes to how spec_helper sets up the specs.  Here is
my current version of spec_helper.rb: http://pastie.caboo.se/21433

The first issue is that spec_helper.rb used to require
'controller_mixin', which apparently doesn't exist anymore.  I see
that the new spec_helper doesn't include that anymore, so I just
removed it.  You may want to note that in the docs for upgrading.

My second issue is that I need to mix in AuthenticatedTestHelper to
the context,  I was doing this in
Spec::Runner::Context#before_context_eval, but that doesn't work
anymore.  I tried adding this to Test::Rails::TestCase and
SpecTestCase, but neither of those worked.

Does anyone have any idea how to mix in other helpers?

Thanks,
Brandon