[rspec-devel] Running specs with TextMate bundle

Brandon Keepers bkeepers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:11:31 EST 2006

I still haven't gotten this to work.  I've tried re-installing
TextMate.  TM_SUPPORT_PATH is set to /Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Support/

svn up /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/RSpec.tmbundle/
At revision 316.

When I run a spec, I get this error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.MdZzi8:34: command not found: spec
invitation_spec.rb /tmp/temp_textmate.MdZzi8:7:in `passed?':
undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /tmp/
temp_textmate.MdZzi8:23

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Brandon