[rspec-devel] Running specs with TextMate bundle

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Fri Nov 3 18:07:52 EST 2006

No the problem does not lie with RSpec. Its definitely down to
TextMate. Re-adding the TM_SUPPORT_PATH fixed it for me - the support
path contains a script which runs before any shell commands are
invoked to make sure the PATH is inherited - this isn't happening so
files aren't being found.

Try making sure you've got the latest version of TextMate and that
you've entered the TM_SUPPORT_PATH properly.

Cheers
Luke