[rspec-devel] Running specs with TextMate bundle

Brandon Keepers bkeepers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:06:23 EST 2006

Since the last few updates, I haven't been able to run the specs in
textmate.  It worked the day that you announced it to the list, but
then I updated the next day an it hasn't worked since.  I just
updated a few minutes ago and I am still getting the same error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.USgxnG:34: command not found: spec
invitation_spec.rb /tmp/temp_textmate.USgxnG:7:in `passed?':
undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /tmp/

Any ideas?