[rspec-devel] TextMate bundle (was Re: (no subject)

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Fri Nov 3 05:22:43 EST 2006

Hi George

Thanks for the comments. I didn't even notice the save
option...thanks for pointing it out. I was resorting to a hacky
method of saving the file contents to a tempfile. This is much
better. I've only used save current file, rather than entire project
- im not keen on the second option.

The changes have been checked in.

Cheers
Luke