[rspec-devel] TextMate bundle (was Re: (no subject)

George Anderson george at benevolentcode.com
Thu Nov 2 23:57:41 EST 2006

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the bundle (of joy).  In the "Run Focussed Specification"
command, if you set "Save:" to "Current File" you can edit, then run a given
spec without having to remember to save the document first.  It might save
someone (ahem) some head-scratching.

Similarly, it seems the "Run Specifications (Normal)" and "Run
Specifications (SpecDoc)" commands would benefit from "Save: All Files in
Project" since running the command would presumably involve more than one
file.

Thanks again,

George