[rspec-devel] script/generate rspec issue on trunk (rev 1021)

George Anderson george at benevolentcode.com
Thu Nov 2 23:25:46 EST 2006

I just updated to rev. 1021, built and installed the gem, and updated the
plugin to rev. 1021.  When I  ran "script/generate rspec"  I got:

Missing RspecGenerator class in
script/../config/../vendor/plugins/rspec/generators/rspec/rspec_generator.rb

Then in rspec_generator.rb, I changed:

    class RSpecGenerator < Rails::Generator::Base

    class RspecGenerator < Rails::Generator::Base

(note the differing capitalization of "spec")

After that, "script/generate rspec" ran as expected.

Protocol question:  Is this (rspec-devel at rubyforge.org) the right forum for
raising this issue?  Or rspec-users at rubyforge.org?  Or add it directly to
the tracker?  My guess is to vet the issue on this (devel) list in case the
problem is on my end.

Thanks,

George