[Rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-4590 ] verbose mode

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun May 28 12:16:10 EDT 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=4590&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Would it be reasonable to have a 'verbose' mode in which the "..." are
interleaved with the corresponding context + spec text? Output might look
like:

context 1
  spec 1 ...
  spec 2 ...
  spec 3 .....
context 2
  spec 4 ..

I am showing a "." for each "should", as I think in verbose mode this would
be better than just a "." for each spec including assertion-less specs e.g.
it would shows specs that pass simply because they have no assertions.

Thanks for a great piece of work!