[Rspec-devel] SpecTask with rake

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 21:14:31 EDT 2006

Any idea what I am doing wrong here? When I try a rakefile:

require 'rake'
require 'spec/rake/spectask'

desc "spec"
Spec::Rake::SpecTask.new do |t|
 t.libs << "spec"
  t.spec_files = FileList['spec/**/*_spec.rb']

I get:
C:>rake spec
(in C:)
ruby -Ilib;spec
Usage: spec [options] (FILE|DIRECTORY)+

    -b, --backtrace                  Output full backtrace
    -f, --format FORMAT              Output format (specdoc|s|rdoc|r)
    -d, --dry-run                    Don't execute specs
    -s, --spec SPECIFICATION_NAME    Execute a single specification
    -v, --version                    Show version
    -h, --help                       Show this message

If the spectask integration is not working yet, how can I directly process
my spec file in a normal rake task?