[Rspec-devel] -s not working

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:10:40 EDT 2006

I'll update the docs, but first - how would you want to see this work?
We could just use the spec, but there could be name conflicts. I guess
we could just run all the specs with that spec name, but then you
might end up w/

object in state 1
- should do A when tickled

object in state 2
- should do A when tickled

etc. Other options would be to accept any of the following:

"context - spec"

then let rspec run whatever it finds that it think matches.