[Rspec-devel] Subversion Movage

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Sun May 14 06:15:17 EDT 2006

On 5/12/06, David Astels <dastels at daveastels.com> wrote:
> On 12-May-06, at 5:57 PM, Steven R. Baker wrote:
> >>
> >> At work we have it set as an external repository in our project.  So
> >> it gets pulled every time we update.  I've gotten complaints fro the
> >> others on the project at times.
> >>

> > We have the same setup here, and no complaints besides occasional
> > slowness.

I have never experienced any problems with rubyforge except the file
permissions issue which now seems to be ok.

> That's fine then... as long as we can hook trac up to it.

Trac needs access to a local SVN filesystem

So the only way to serve up a remote svn in trac is to use an SVK
mirror (which also needs to be synched regularly and automtically).

For more info see