[Rspec-devel] Subversion Movage

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Fri May 12 16:44:50 EDT 2006

RubyForge has a current uptime of 340 days.  We have not received any
reports of RubyForge non-reliability.  It is hammered sometimes when
rails releases, but we are working to get it on better bandwidth, and
also working on a new rev of rubygems which fixes the index size issues.

If you have any specific issue with RF, please email us...we are here
to help.