[Rspec-devel] Subversion Movage

Steven R. Baker srbaker at pobox.com
Fri May 12 16:36:10 EDT 2006

> That was only one problem.  Rubyforge has proven to be less than
> reliable.. I've had complaints about it's downtime.

The only problem has been the permissions issue for the website
update.  I don't know how this rumour of RubyForge being unreliable
got started; it's been a picture of reliability for myself and a half
dozen other folks that I know who use it regularly.  That it gets a
bit slow at Rails Gem time, has been the only complaint.

Are there specific dates and times when it's been down that I'm
missing?  I pull once per hour from three different RubyForge
projects, and my script hasn't failed once.

-Steven