[Rspec-devel] release 0.5.16 today?

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:34:12 EDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Lachie <lachiec at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/06, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is everyone ok with me releasing 0.5.16 later today?
> +1 from me, I'm back at 0.5.13 atm
> On the rails front, will this include the move from gem-generator to
> plugin? Do you intend to published it via the plugin system?

It's too much hassle with the gem.
People can install it via svn:externals or simply exporting it into
their project and committing it to their own. Both of these would use
an svn tag to get the right code. (Our QRS always creates a tag when
we release).

It *sould* be installed via the rails plugin system, but I actually
recommend not to because the rails plugin system doesn't handle
versions that well.

I'll update the doco.