[Rspec-devel] Only require diff-lcs in diff_test rather than test_helper

Chris Roos chrisjroos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:44:49 EDT 2006

I don't have diff-lcs installed but would like to run some of the test
suites individually.  As diff-lcs is required in test_helper I get
errors when trying to run any of the tests.

A quick inspection appears to reveal that diff-lcs is only required in
diff_test.rb.  I wonder if the require (diff-lcs) should be moved from
test_helper to diff_test.rb?  It seems to work fine having made this
change locally.