[Rspec-devel] Rspec on Rails is broken in SVN

Brian Takita brian.takita at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:42:57 EDT 2006

> Can we have a little "burn-in" period? Before we move it into trunk, I
> think the rest of us should use it for a few days to make sure it's
> working as we expect.

That makes sense. I was unsure because the trunk is broken. If the trunk is
broken, are we going to allow other checkins, or should the build be fixed

There are also a couple of failing tests.
The rcov test and the spec "should have no name (this fails because of a
conflict with sugar's use of method_missing)" in person_spec.rb fails. Until
we can fix them, should we let them fail or comment them out?

I'll try it out later today. I have many rails specs, so I should be
> able to give it a good spin.

Sounds great.
Is there an open source rails project out there that uses rspec?  That
project can be a good baseline to test changes.