[Rspec-devel] New proc.should_increment method

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:28:53 EDT 2006

On 7/14/06, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it make sense to add your acts_as_mock plugin to RSpec core?

Definitely. That's my plan, but right now it's fairly alpha.

I did create a branch called mocks_as_module in which I'm exploring
merging the act_as_mocks concepts w/ the current rspec mocking
framework by moving the rspec methods to a module that gets included
in the Mock class. Then the plugin can include the same stuff in
ActiveRecord::Base and we're off and running. Nothing committed there
yet, but there will be in the next day or so.