[Rspec-devel] BDD Question - wheres the BDD help forums?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 18:35:17 EDT 2006

On 7/13/06, First Name Last Name <kognition at gmail.com> wrote:
> David the link is well received, thanks.  I have looked at the Presenter
> First pattern before, and its ok but I prefer state based testing over
> mocking

That's pretty much the opposite of what I view as the BDD mindset.

BDD is about specifying, not testing. Mocks allow you to specify the
observable behaviour of an object.

In fairness, I've not used Presenter First, I've only read about it -
but from what I can tell, it's a great solution for approaching the
MVP pattern with BDD.

That's my 2 cents. Just one opinion though. Looking forward to others.

Cheers,