[Rspec-devel] Rails controller testing/view testing

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Fri Jul 7 12:55:23 EDT 2006

Hi Guys

I was wondering how integration of Rails' controller testing features
into rSpec is coming along.

I posted a suggestion on here the other day based on something Jay
Levitt mentioned for testing your views without using something like
the horrible assert_tag functionality. I've put something together
that works with Test::Unit using _why's new Hpricot HTML parser
library and I'd be interested on ideas for working this into rSpec
for Rails view/controller testing. I'm not really familiar with rSpec
under the hood yet and have only used it for non-Rails stuff so far.

Here's what I've got so far:

Luke Redpath