[Rspec-devel] Rspec/Test::Unit Integration

Brasten Sager brasten at nagilum.com
Wed Jul 5 15:07:55 EDT 2006

> Specifically, I want to know what the people who are using RSpec
> every day (or often, at least) would like to see.
> Thoughts?

I use RSpec on Rails every day.  I'm using it on two projects in
development right now, and in a couple others that have since been
delivered to clients to put into production.

I submitted a patch and a lengthy description to this list about 3
weeks ago regarding some changes I think would be useful (I continue
to improve on them and use them daily), but there was no discussion.

So since you're asking, I'll again raise the patch I submitted for
discussion.  Below are links to the original posts.