[Rspec-devel] Using rspec with rails plugins, engines, etc.

Jay Levitt lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Tue Aug 29 09:12:50 EDT 2006

aslak hellesoy wrote:
> By the way - 'Vlad the valid user new spec' reads kind of funny. Have
> you tried to run your specs with '-d -f s' ?

Hehe.. yeah, that was just me adding a new spec that would fail so I
could get a backtrace to paste to the list.  It's not how I write specs!

Now, if only there was a way to get rails_spec_runner to reload plugins
- but I guess that's Rails's fault, and maybe it'll be fixed in Edge
with the new dependencies.