[Rspec-devel] (no subject)

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Tue Aug 29 06:48:23 EDT 2006

Hi guys, I'm working on a two part article, aimed at BDD/RSpec
beginners mainly, but also those interested in how to apply BDD
principles to Rails development. Its entitled "Developing a Rails
model using BDD" and the first part draft is here:

Password is agile2006

The article is a breakdown of my general workflow and the techniques
I use when writing my Rails specs.

All feedback would be greatly appreciated; I want to publish this bad
boy later today on my blog. Pointing out grammar/spelling issues is
great but most important are any technical errors.