[Rspec-devel] rSpec tutorial

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Tue Aug 15 09:06:51 EDT 2006

Dave, great tutorial! I'll be sure to mention it in my own
forthcoming testing rails articles (once its publicly available of
course).

I haven't gone over it with a fine tooth comb but I did notice one
small error on page 10, under tallying white pegs:

   setup do
     all_white_code = Mastermind::Code.new(:red, :white, :white, :white)
     all_white_guess = Mastermind::Code.new
(:black, :black, :black, :red)
     @score = all_white_code.mark(all_white_guess)
   end

The variable names all_white_code and all_white_guess don't make
sense in this example.

Cheers
Luke