[Rspec-devel] Skeleton Generator

Steven R. Baker srbaker at pobox.com
Fri Aug 11 20:02:29 EDT 2006

[snip]
> And the following is generated:
>
> class Deck
>   def initialize(number)
>   end
>
>   def shuffle
>   end
>
> Now I can review the generated code, and then add specify blocks to my
> spec file in order  to drive development.

Realistically, if you can't type a method definition or two quicker
than you can run the generator, you should probably find a new
career. ;)  Hell, Emacs, TextMate, and VIM will all generate the
class...end and def...end for you, so you only have to type method
*names*.

In this example, it may be slightly useful.  But if this tool exists,
people are going to run it on much bigger specs.  And then we're back
at zero.

-Steven