[Rspec-devel] Given,Then,When

Alvin Schur aschur1 at telus.net
Thu Aug 10 23:33:18 EDT 2006

Is it reasonable to say that the Given, Then, When is able to describe
everything we need?

Is it reasonable to say that Context, Specify is able to describe everything
we need?

If not, will rSpec allow users to define their own terminology suitable for
their domain?

Is internationalization allowed?

contexte, specifique; and if I could find the accent aigu it would look like
French.

Changing terminology from "test" to "specification" changes thought processes,
but does it change the underlying semantics or implementation?

Thanks,
Alvin.